Conference registration and hotel reservation site is HERE.
For each accepted paper in regular, industrial, or demo tracks, at least one presenting author should make a registration by December 31, 2009.
(Before March 1st, 2010)
(From March 1st, 2010)
|Regular||40,000 JPY||50,000 JPY|
|Student||25,000 JPY||30,000 JPY|
- Regular registration includes reception, lunch, and banquet.
- Student registration includes lunch. Notice that reception and banquet are not included.
- Additional banquet ticket can be purchased at 10,000 JPY per person.
- Extra conference proceedings can be purchased at 9,000 JPY.
There are several hotels available in Tsukuba city. Hotels marked with '*' can be reserved through the system. If you prefer other hotels, please make reservation by yourself.
- Okura frontier hotel Tsukuba (*) (5 min. walk to Tsukuba Station / Center)
- Daiwa Roynet Hotels Tsukuba (*) (5 min. walk to Tsukuba Station / Center)
- Toyoko Inn Tsukuba Express Moriya Ekimae (*) (5 min. walk to Moriya Station + 15 to 20 min. train ride to Tsukuba Station / Center)
- Gakuen-Sakurai Hotel (15 min. walk to Tsukuba Station / Center)
- Okura frontier hotel Tsukuba Epochal (10 min. walk to Tsukuba Station / Center)
- Hotel Grand Shinonome (10 min. walk to Tsukuba Station / Center)
- Hotel Bestland (1 min. walk to Kenkyu-Gakuen Station + 3 min. train ride to Tsukuba Station / Center)
Due to the complex nature of visa requirements, please contact the Consular Section of the Embassy or Consulate General of Japan nearest you. The Ministry of the Foreign Affairs Official Web Site is HERE.
Invitation letters required for visa application will be issued to only the following applicants:
- Speakers/Presenters of DASFAA2010 conference/workshops who have paid their registration fees.
- Committee Members of DASFAA2010 conference/workshops who have paid their registration fees.
- Attendees of DASFAA2010 conference/workshops who have paid their registration fees.
For your invitation letter, please contact the DASFAA2010 registration secretariat via E-Mail or FAX with the required information:
- Kinds of documents you will need to submit
- Conference information
- Registration number
- Personal Information
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Gender (Male / Female)
- Date of Birth
- Office Information
- Position at your office
- Mailing Address of Company / University / Institute
- Telephone Number and/or Fax Number
The secretariat will prepare the applicant's invitation letter only when it is confirmed that the applicant satisfies the above conditions.
An invitation letter will state only the following facts:
- Conference title, dates, location, and purposes.
The DASFAA2010 registration secretariat
- E-Mail: dasfaa2010-registration AT kde.cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
- FAX: +81-29-853-2330